Message

Thank you so much for visiting my blog - please forgive me if I have not posted in a while, it does not mean that we are inactive. Actually it is quite the opposite, it means that I have just not had a chance to do so with all the farm activity going on, setting up my farm store, creating products, and keeping my Etsy Stores up to date. If you are interested in any of my products please visit my Etsy store at https://www.etsy.com/shop/RockGardenAlpacas or click on any of the product links in the blogs below.Thank you so much for visiting me here.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Our On-line Store Is Open For Business

Thanks to the outstanding help from my sister, who put her own projects from Linda Walsh Originals Dolls and It's Raining Baby Showers on hold to help me set up our Rock Garden Alpaca Fiber Store we now have some alpaca roving to offer.


Although there is not a whole lot of product in our store at this time that will change.  For now we have some beautiful roving in white, med. brown and dark brown.  Won't you please stop by for a visit; and keep checking back if there isn't something that catches your eye right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment