Message

Thank you so much for visiting my blog - please forgive me if I have not posted in a while, it does not mean that we are inactive. Actually it is quite the opposite, it means that I have just not had a chance to do so with all the farm activity going on, setting up my farm store, creating products, and keeping my Etsy Stores up to date. If you are interested in any of my products please visit my Etsy store at https://www.etsy.com/shop/RockGardenAlpacas or click on any of the product links in the blogs below.Thank you so much for visiting me here.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Needle Felted Snowman Picture E-Pattern By Linda Walsh Originals Using Rock Garden Alpacas Fiber Roving


LW427 - Needle Felted Pumpkin Picture - 5 1/2" by 5 1/2" Needle Felted Picture in 6 1/2" by 6 1/2" Tabletop Shadowbox Frame With 5" by 5" Opening - Needle Felting Series

One of the free style needle felted pictures that I wanted to create recently was a needle felted snowman picture using the wonderful white roving that my sister had given me from her alpaca Sunflower.  She and her husband are the owners of Rock Garden Alpacas and Rock Garden Alpacas Fiber.


I thought it would be nice to create a Christmas and Winter scene type picture with a snowman, stars, a tree with presents underneath and then create a pattern so you could create one of your own. The pattern includes tips for needle felting, step-by-step instructions for completing the picture, a colored snowman picture instruction steps sheet so you can see what piece belongs to what step, a colored snowman picture layout sheet that is the actual size of your needle felted snowman picture, and pattern pieces.

Designer - Linda Walsh Originals

No comments:

Post a Comment