Message

Thank you so much for visiting my blog - please forgive me if I have not posted in a while, it does not mean that we are inactive. Actually it is quite the opposite, it means that I have just not had a chance to do so with all the farm activity going on, setting up my farm store, creating products, and keeping my Etsy Stores up to date. If you are interested in any of my products please visit my Etsy store at https://www.etsy.com/shop/RockGardenAlpacas or click on any of the product links in the blogs below.Thank you so much for visiting me here.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

ROCK GARDEN ALPACAS PRODUCTS GALLERY

We are firm believers that we need to make more people aware of alpacas and our alpaca farms; therefore we have opened a Rock Garden Alpacas Gallery at Zazzle where promotional/advertising products showcasing the alpaca can be purchased.


Many of the products have the black graphic of the alpaca head featured in my own logo; as well as a full bodied alpaca standing. Some of the products have just the head; others have the saying "Feel The Difference" or "It's All About Alpaca" on them.  There is even a messenger bag that has "ALPACA'S ROCK!" on it.  I have also featured some of the pictures I have taken at my own farm onto some of the electronics covers.

Some of these products can be customized with your own farm name or logo.

If you see a product in the main Zazzle store that has not been customized with this logo and you want it; simply contact us at rockgardenalpacas@gmail.com with the information and we will make it for you.

We would love for you to visit our new Rock Garden Alpacas Gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment