Message

Thank you so much for visiting my blog - please forgive me if I have not posted in a while, it does not mean that we are inactive. Actually it is quite the opposite, it means that I have just not had a chance to do so with all the farm activity going on, setting up my farm store, creating products, and keeping my Etsy Stores up to date. If you are interested in any of my products please visit my Etsy store at https://www.etsy.com/shop/RockGardenAlpacas or click on any of the product links in the blogs below.Thank you so much for visiting me here.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Medium Fawn Prime Alpaca Roving



100% Natural, lanolin free, no dyes added, incredibly soft with NO prickle factor, Medium Fawn Alpaca Roving blended from prime blanket fleece of several alpacas. It has been Mill washed, picked, carded and then processed into roving.
        
It is perfect for spinning either on a wheel or drop spindle, can be felted, dyed, woven, needle-felted or even used for doll hair.

Luxuriously soft yet strong; Alpaca is soft enough to be worn next to your skin and strong enough to make hats, gloves and socks.

Alpaca fiber is hollow and therefore, warmer than wool and will keep you comfortable on those cold days and nights.

For more information about us visit our website: Rockgardenalpacas.blogspot.com

All our fiber products are sold thru our Rock Garden Alpacas Fiber Store on ETSY.

If you would like to purchase this product simply CLICK HERE; you will be redirected to the product in our Etsy store where you can follow the prompts from there.




No comments:

Post a Comment