Message

Thank you so much for visiting my blog - please forgive me if I have not posted in a while, it does not mean that we are inactive. Actually it is quite the opposite, it means that I have just not had a chance to do so with all the farm activity going on, setting up my farm store, creating products, and keeping my Etsy Stores up to date. If you are interested in any of my products please visit my Etsy store at https://www.etsy.com/shop/RockGardenAlpacas or click on any of the product links in the blogs below.Thank you so much for visiting me here.

Friday, March 14, 2014

4 NEW Handcrafted - 100% Natural Alpaca Fiber Blended with Firestar - Carded Batts - "Sparkly"

The following handcrafted batts are available in my Rock Garden Alpacas Fiber Etsy Store:



1.1 oz. of 100% natural dark silver grey and black alpaca fibers blended with both Pink and Green Firestar to give a beautiful "sparkly" look. $5.50 per oz. I personally washed, hand picked and then put through my carder twice to make a smooth, luscious batt from Grade 3 primary fibers Please note that some small particles of VM are present but disappear when working with the fiber.


1.5 oz. of 100% natural medium fawn alpaca fiber blended with multicolor Firestar to give a beautiful "sparkly" look. $5.50 per oz. I personally washed, hand picked and then put through my carder twice to make a smooth, luscious batt from Grade 3 primary fibers. Please note small particles of VM are sometimes present but disappear when working with the fiber.


1.5 oz. of 100% natural white alpaca fiber, from our girl Sunflower, blended with green firestar to give a beautiful "sparkly" look. $5.50 per oz. I personally washed, hand picked and then put through my carder twice to make a smooth, luscious batt from her prime blanket fleece - Grade 3 - Sunflower LOVES to roll in the grass so try as I might some small particles of VM are present. I have needle felted and spun this fiber and the VM seems to disappear or fall out as you work with it.


1.7 oz. of 100% natural white alpaca fiber, from our girl Sunflower, blended with pink firestar to give a beautiful "sparkly" look. $5.50 per oz. I personally washed, hand picked and then put through my carder twice to make a smooth, luscious batt from her prime blanket fleece - Grade 3 - Sunflower LOVES to roll in the grass so try as I might some small particles of VM are present. I have needle felted and spun this fiber and the VM seems to disappear or fall out as you work with it.


These are perfect for spinning either on a wheel or drop spindle, can be felted, dyed, woven, needle-felted or even used for doll hair.

For more information about us visit our website: Rockgardenalpacas.blogspot.com

All our fiber products are sold thru our Rock Garden Alpacas Fiber Store on ETSY.

If you would like to purchase any of these products simply click on the picture above; you will be redirected to the product in our Etsy store where you can follow the prompts from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment